Monday, May 18, 2009

Our Chunky Monkey and weekend news

Kiley went to the Dr today for her 4 month check up and what a chunkers she is becoming. As you all know she went to the Dr on the 6 and weighed 13 lbs 5.5 oz today she weighs 13 lbs 13oz. she is 24 1/2 inches long. Dr said everything looks good, she doesn't have an ear infection right now but she does have fluid in her ears, I'm sure she will have an ear infection by the end of the week. I must say that she is also a little of a drama queen, she had to get 3 shots today and she SCREAMED during them. When I would take Hailey to get shots it was no big deal, she would cry for a second and then be done with it, not Kiley. She started screaming when she got the first shot and didn't stop until we got in the car. It was a scream like I have never heard before, it was horrible. I would get her to calm down then out of no where she would start screaming again. I always thought Hailey was my drama queen but I'm rethinking that now :) Tonight Kiley had green beans for the first time and LOVED them, she ate the whole container and didn't spit very many out. The Dr said to do the same food 3 days in a row to make sure she doesn't have an allergy to it. 2 more days of green beans then bananas!!!!


Hailey went with Chris Sunday morning to pick up the pressure washer from my parents house, Chris came back with a pressure washer but no Hailey! Hailey spent all day planting flower and taking trips to Lowe's with my parents and took no nap. We picked her up around 5:30, when we got home we had dinner, gave baths, and relaxed. At 7:30 Hailey asked me if she could have some ice cream, she sat on the couch ate a few bites of ice cream and said "mommy I'm all done, I don't want it" I said are you sure, you don't want your ice cream "no mommy, I'm done" I was in shock, was Hailey really not eating all of her ice cream? She got her bunny, cuddle up on the couch and we didn't hear a peep from her. My poor baby was so worn out from her busy day of planting flowers she didn't even want her ice cream :) She had so much fun with her Mamaw and Papaw, when we got there to pick her up she saw me and said " I don't want to go home"

Other then her planting flowers we had a very low key, stay at home weekend!

And what is a blog without picture of 2 absolutely adorable little girls, right! So here ya go, enjoy!



















No comments:

Post a Comment