Thursday, May 14, 2009

A boring life...

Once a week Hailey will spend the night with my parents, which is nice it gives Chris and I "us" time. Before Kiley came along we would use that night to do running around or go out to dinner or just sit on the couch in silence. Tonight as I sit on the couch I realize my life was so boring before Hailey. When I got home from work tonight we made dinner, ate, cleaned up dinner and watched tv, while watching tv I found myself wanting to fall asleep it was 7 o'clock!!! So we went for a walk around the block, which Kiley was not a big fan of and we took turns carrying her. We are back from our walk and again watching tv, we are so boring! Hailey Lauren, thank you for adding some spunk into your mommy and daddy's life. With Hailey around we are never bored. There is always lots going on, baby dolls to be fed and rocked, puzzles to be solved, books to be read, and little girls to take potty! One night a week I will be reminded how boring our life once was, but I enjoy having "us" time. Now the "us" time includes one on one time with Kiley. The boring life of one night a week isn't going to last long before we know it Kiley will be keeping us very busy. I'm sure her taking a bottle and falling asleep for the night, won't last much longer!

1 comment:

  1. The "us" time you get is the "OH MY GOSH WHEN DOES SHE STOP" time for me...Hailey gets a spark of energy about 7:00pm and it does not turn off at MaMaw and PaPaws house until about 10:00pm...Which keeps me young or will send me to my grave early...All kidding aside I love this time because I know it won't last long look at all my older grandkids...Parties, wrestling, horseback riding...very busy....love you

    ReplyDelete