Tuesday, May 5, 2009

No good news...

Sunday afternoon we were at my mom's and Kiley was being a real stinker, she didn't want to sleep or take her bottle. Kiley is just like her Momma and LOVES her food, so when she didn't take her bottle I knew something was up. Later on in the day she had a fever of 100.2, me being Dr Mom I was really sure that it was her ears acting up again, but I won't lie the thought of swine did cross my mind for a minute. I called the Dr Monday morning and Chris took her in that afternoon and guess what! Tired of guessing, I'll tell you. I WAS RIGHT!!!!! Another ear infection, this time only in her left her. Kiley's Dr is going to send us to an ENT Dr, the same Dr that did Hailey's tubes. I haven't even got Kiley paid for and I'm already gonna have to pay for maintenance on her. I guess it really does pay to be cute!!!



Over the weekend I had been having terrible mouth pain, I couldn't tell you where the pain was coming from it hurt all over. I did everything to try and get rid of the pain, whiskey ( Chris' idea of course) oral gel, and cry. Nothing seemed to helped. Of course I jumped on the best thing for medical advise GOOGLE and typed in TMJ. I had all the symptoms, great I have TMJ. Boy was I wrong. On Monday my one tooth hurt so bad I thought I was gonna die. I would of let anyone pull it out with whatever they wanted I just want it out. Well I did go to the dentist, this tooth has been giving me problems for about a year. The tooth is in the VERY back of my mouth and I keep getting a cavity. The dentist fills it and it falls out about 6 months later, he replaces it and it falls out again and the pattern continues. So he is going to pull it next Tuesday- yikes I'm a little scared! He has to wait until next week because I have got an infection in it so I'm taking 6 antibx pills a day. I'll tell you all about my scary day next week, but until then enjoy of pics of my adorable girls











1 comment:

  1. Courtney your new pics of the girls are adorable.....

    ReplyDelete