Sunday, May 10, 2009

Family filled weekend!!!

First I want to tell everyone out there Happy Mother's Day!! I think being a mom is one of the best things ever and I love hearing the word mommy (most of the time) I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend Mother's Day today. Chris and I are so grateful for my mom and all the things she does for us, I wish we had more ways to show you how much we appreciate you mom! Happy Mother's Day mom I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!!!!! Happy Mother's Day to you also Lauren, we know you watch over us daily-we love you!
Back to our weekend, what an exciting one we had. Saturday morning Hailey thought it would be fun to start the day off by doing cartwheels down the stairs. I was sitting in the recliner rocking Kiley so I only heard it, by the way it was the worse noise I have ever heard. Chris caught her half way down, she didn't get hurt but she was very scared. She then went around the rest of the day saying she did cartwheels down the stairs.
After the fall down the stairs Hailey and I went shopping. We went to Kohl's to find a dress for her to wear for pictures this weekend and while we were there Hailey wanted to buy a dress for Cole to wear. I'm sure Uncle Tommy would have loved for us to have bought him one but we left the store with a dress for Hailey and Kiley only. Maybe next time Cole. We then went to Mom and Dad's for dinner. Cory, Kate, Mia, Marley, Tom, Kelli, Cole, and Keira were all there and Hailey had a blast playing with her cousins, but she still wanted to keep things exciting. So she decided she would fall in the pond, feet first thankfully but still she fell in.

Pictures above are before she fell in.

The big kids had a great time playing outstide, enjoy the nice weather and ice cream while the babies stayed inside and got lots of cuddles and love.

Mother's Day was a great day full of family again. Chris and I had everyone come to our house for a BBQ pitch in, all the food was great. We gave my mom all her presents, Hailey was very excited about what she made for Mamaw. Last weekend we went to a place called Pottery By You and you paint your own pottery. They fire it for you and you pick it up a week later. Hailey had so much fun and painted the vase all by herself. I forgot my camera the day we painted the pottery but I took a pic today before we wrapped it up.

Before everyone came over I had photo session at my house * WARNING* lots of photos below. Enjoy the pics from my Wonderful Mother's Day, thanks to everyone for coming over and making it great!!!!!!!






My mom with 6 of her 9 grandkids!!!! How fun is that, we love you Mamaw!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment