Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dr's and more Dr's

As I already posted Kiley went to the Dr on Monday for her 4 month check and she had fluid in her ears, the Dr thought she would have an ear infection by the end of the week, well she was right. Kiley went to see the ENT Dr today and she does have another ear infection, poor baby. Again it is only in her left ear, but she has only been off of meds for 1 week and the infection is back. Dr Gaddy (ENT) asked me how I felt about tubes and I said ABSOLUTELY!!!! That was the best thing we ever did for Hailey. Kiley is following Hailey's foot step exactly just a lot younger age, Hailey would have an infection be off of antibx for about a week and get it again. Knock on wood she hasn't had an infection since her tubes, over a year ago!! So little Miss Kiley will get tubes in her ears on June 11 and of course I will be taking pictures of her in the hospital gown. It was really cute on Hailey because she was walking and her little diaper butt just looked adorable. I hate that she has to get tubes but I am also really excited, I don't want her to feel sick and be in pain. I am scared for her to get put to sleep, like I am when anyone gets put to sleep. I know this is something very minor but I will still be asking for prayers on June 11 for Kiley and for me I was a mess when Hailey had her tubes. I cried before, during, and after I'm so emotional! I will continue to keep everyone posted.



I never told you about my tooth, well it is out and I am better then ever!!! I was nervous to get it out but it didn't hurt very bad. The noise of them pulling it out was the worse, my dentist said the tooth was already a little loose so it came out very easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment