Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fun in the Sun

So maybe some of us had more fun in the sun then others. We hung out at the pool all weekend and Hailey loved it. One day it was just us over there which was great for Hailey to get used to the pool again this year. After a little getting use to it she was jumping in like a pro.

She spent at lot of time playing on the steps with her toys and swimming with Daddy, while Kiley hung out in the shade. And of course when the kids took a time out for some snacks I took advantage of it and captured some pictures. I love all of the pics below, have you ever seen cuter kids? I'm so glad that it is summer again so we can all hang out together and enjoy the pool and cooking out.


The 3 babies definitely have the best set up. Sitting in swings poolside with a fan blowing on them. I think we can say SPOILED!!!

I love summer time, our summer is always full of family and fun! I can't wait for more weekends of hanging out at the pool and being with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment