Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Visiting Santa

This was Kiley's first year to see Santa and lets just say she is not a fan!


The minute her bottom hit Santa's knee the tears were flowing! We kept her on his lap long enough to get a picture then took her off. Hailey on the other hand LOVED Santa. She sat on his lap like a pro and told him that she wanted a baby doll. It is so funny to me how my girls are so different. Hailey never cried when she saw Santa, I wonder if Kiley will ever get to that stage.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Courtney! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! You have a great family and your princesses are GORGEOUS!!!! I mean they are so, SO beautiful!!! Those eyes!!! I am looking forward to getting to know you better here in blog land! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete