Sunday, December 6, 2009

Post Thanksgiving

Yep that's right we had 3 Thanksgivings this year and it seemed to work out GREAT!! The Saturday after Thanksgiving we went to Chris' dad's house to have Thanksgiving with Tom, Susan and Michael. The food was so yummy and I ate way to much of Tom's made from scratch stuffing. I'm a stove top kinda gal so I just couldn't get enough of the yummy goodness of his stuffing. Before dinner we all put up Tom's Christmas tree, another tradition I would love to keep going. Hailey had so much fun helping Grandpa put up the tree. While Tom, Chris and Hailey were busy with the tree Kiley was busy getting stuck under a glass table. Funnies thing I have ever seen, she just couldn't figure out why she could see through it but when she stuck her hand up it got stuck :) Oh so funny!





Hailey had so much fun with Grandpa and Susan that she was begging to stay the night there. I was a little nervous about her staying there because it was so far away. All I kept thinking was that she would wake up in the middle of the night and want to come home and it would take us about 45 minutes to get her. But she did great, she never wanted to come home, makes me sad that my little girl is growing up and wanting to spend the night with everyone BUT her mommy and daddy. I guess we still have Ki-Mo for a little while who will still want her mommy and daddy!! Thanks Tom and Susan for a very yummy dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment