Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mother-Daughter-Grand-daughter Day

Ever since I was preggers with Hailey over 3 years ago I have always look forward to when myself, my daughter and my mom could all go do girl things together. Whether it be going to lunch together, shopping, a movie or in this case DISNEY ON ICE I just couldn't wait for all the fun we would have.


We had such a great time. Before the show we went to O'Charley's for dinner because Hailey loves the rolls, then we headed downtown for the show. A few weeks before all we heard was "We are going to Disney on Ice and NO BOYS!" HA! What a funny little girl I have. Hailey loved the whole show. She sat on my mom's lap through all of it and was clapping and smiling.



I can't wait to go again next year and every year after that. My Grandma does this with all her grandkids in St Louis and I love that we are able to carry the tradition on here in Indiana :) I'm excited for all the other traditions we will have as Hailey and Kiley keep getting older. My dream mother-daughter-grand-daughter trip would be for all of us to go to Hawaii. My mom and I went to Hawaii when I was 17 for spring break and it was the best spring break ever, I hope one day the 4 of us can go there.



Thanks mom for a GREAT night, I loved it just as much as Hailey did!!

1 comment:

  1. Courtney what sweet things to say...It was a wonderful evening and I tolook forward to many more special "outings" with you and the girls

    ReplyDelete