Monday, December 21, 2009

Hailey's Christmas party

Friday was Hailey's Christmas party at school, I had to work but my mom took her for me. I'm so blessed to have mom who does so many things for me and my girls, thanks mom! Hailey was really hyper before they left the house to go to the party, she was very excited for all the food, songs, present exchange and of course SANTA!




The little blonde is Hailey's best friend Emery. When Hailey is at home playing one of her babies or a stuffed animal is always Emery and she always tells me how she is gonna go to Emery's house to play. They have been in the same class since Hailey first started daycare when she was 9 weeks old. I love it that they are such good friends!




My mom said Hailey was so slow opening her present! I hope she gets the hang of things before Santa comes or it is going to take her all day to open her presents!!

1 comment:

  1. Courtney your welcome and you know I enjoyed every moment of it...I'm sure she'll be opening her gifts from Santa like she's been doing it for 30yrs not 3....

    ReplyDelete