Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas everyone!

Our Christmas was great this year, I loved Christmas morning. Seeing the excitement in Hailey's eyes made Christmas magical again. She was so excited when she came down stairs and saw all the presents and that the cookies, milk, and carrots were gone. Kiley tore into presents like she had been doing it for 2 years instead of this being her first Christmas. Christmas Eve we went to my mom and dad's and all 17 kids and grand kids made it, it was SO much fun. The kids were tearing into presents faster then we could hand them out. After my parents we headed up to Zionsville to go to Chris' grandparents house, we stayed there until about 11:30 and then came home so Santa could come. We had a great few days of holiday fun and I am looking forward to next year.
That's my family, I love them!!
Because of these two, the above picture was possible. Kinda crazy how 2 people can create 17!!!
Mia and Marley
My brother Tommy, sister-n-law Kelli and their kids Keira and Cole
The Hansen Family
Mia and Rayven, the oldest kids


Me, Kiley Maureen and my mom
Merry 1st Christmas Kiley, Keira and Cole

Me with my 3 brothers
Hailey and Susan
Hailey and Grandpa during a Christmas game we were playing
Me and Mikey
This was Hailey's face when she saw all the presents from Santa
Looking at the letter that Santa left
Look Mommy the carrots are all gone





The girls playing with their new toys with Mamaw and Papaw while waiting for breakfast to be done.
We hope everyone's Christmas was as magical as ours!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Courtney thank you for such a nice blog...I think this shows how much love all sides of your family has for all of you and we have for each other.....wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted a comment a few days ago but I don't see it now...so I am leaving u another one..

    I copied your idea it was really cute!

    ReplyDelete