Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas part 2

We headed to Chris' Dad's house on Christmas Eve around 3 to have Christmas with Tom, Susan, Mikey and Travis before all the other family got there. I love this Christmas with my girls. The girls are the only grandkids and nieces so I feel like this present exchange is all about them. We are very blessed by how much Tom, Susan, Mikey and Travis spoil our girls! The girls love giving everyone the gifts they picked out. I love that Hailey gets to go to Santa Shop at school and pick out presents for family members. I wish I knew what she was thinking while shopping for all of us. Since Kiley doesn't get Santa Shop in Pre K we take her to the dollar store and let her pick out whatever she wants in the store, let me tell ya we get some nice stuff! I love my Santa shop and dollar store presents. This year Hailey got me a keychain that says laugh more and Kiley got me tupperware, which is perfect I use it all the time!!!




























No comments:

Post a Comment