Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day

This year was by far my favorite year with the girls on Christmas! They were excited about every single thing they got and Santa did a great job of getting what was on their list!

The girls slept in later then I thought they would with it being Christmas morning.  Kiley woke up first around 7:30 and Hailey came down around 8:00.  My girls like their sleep just like their Momma :)  It didn't take long for them to rip open all their presents from Santa.  After Santa presents we shared the presents we got for each other and then started on breakfast.  Every year my parents come over for Christmas breakfast.  This year we had egg souffle, french toast bake, sausage patties with OJ or chocolate milk.

I love our Christmas traditions!!

























No comments:

Post a Comment