Wednesday, April 14, 2010

First Dentist appointment

Hailey had her very first dentist appointment a few weeks ago and she did great!!! Chris took her to the dentist, I nominated him to do the dentist appointments with the girls and I'll do all the other appointments with them :) Hailey did great at her appointment, much to my surprise. I thought for sure she would be scared and not want to open her mouth but she did everything they asked of her and came out with NO CAVITIES!!!!
Its hard for me to believe that my baby is old enough to be going to the dentist. I remember asking them at what age they started seeing kids and they said 3. I thought man that is forever away, and here we are at 3 1/2...sigh :( I just want to stop my babies from growing!!!




1 comment:

  1. I keep telling her to stop growing and to stay my baby girl....She wants no part of that...I love it when she says,"I'm almost 4".Why do we always what to be older when we are younger..and younger when older....HHHMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete