Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a great Easter!! We woke up early and got ready for church, then when we came downstairs and the girls found that the Easter bunny hid there baskets and eggs.

It was so cute to watch Hailey, she was so excited with every egg that she found.
It was fun to watch Kiley get to join in on the Easter fun this year too!!!


After church we headed to Toms for a nice visit with him. The Easter bunny hid baskets for the girls there too!!


Grandpa with his girls
Me and Mikey
After Tom's we headed to my mom and dad for Easter dinner and another Easter egg hunt. The food was so yummy and the weather was perfect. It was a great day for all the kids to be outside playing. Whenever we get together with Mia and Marley we NEVER see Hailey. She is always following them around and I just love it!! I love that she is so close with them.

The kids during the Easter egg hunt



Kiley and her Mamaw
Kiley and her Daddy
Kiley and Mommy
Notice there aren't any pictures of Hailey with us...well that's because we NEVER saw her :) But she had lots of fun with her cousins.

My parents with 6 of their 9 grandkids

My beautiful family that God has blessed me with. I am so blessed to have all of these wonderful people in this post in my life. I don't know where or who I would be without them. Thank you God for putting them in my life!!!!

It is so hard to get a good picture of the girls together. I can never get them to both look at the camera

I hope your Easter was as wonderful as ours!!!

1 comment:

  1. The family picture at Susan's is really nice of all 4 of you

    ReplyDelete