Thursday, February 18, 2010

Snow Day

We have got a lot of snow lately and I am O-V-E-R it!!!! I have never really been a fan of snow, sure it is pretty when it first falls and lays on the street and the trees but then it is just YUCK!!!! We have tried to enjoy some time playing in the snow but we have only had one day that it hasn't been to cold to be out there and on that day Kiley just wasn't feeling it. She is not a fan of the snow either. Hailey on the other hand LOVED the snow, she loves to stomp in it and she even helped us shovel the driveway :) I'm hoping spring is just around the corner but I've heard we are going to get more snow on Sunday and Monday :(





2 comments:

  1. I don't have snow suits for Cole and Keira so they haven't been out to play in it yet and I think I might be deprieving them of that experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next year the 3 littlest babies will enjoy the snow....Hailey not sure about her...she is such a girly girl....when we took her sledding she didn't like it when snow got in her glove...She did like going DOWN the hill just NOT walking up the hill...

    ReplyDelete