Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy

Chris' birthday was on the 11 and he turned 27...

We hope you had a wonderful 27th Birthday. I am so lucky to go through this crazy journey of life with you, you are my best friend and my rock. It is so hard to believe that we have been friends since 4th grade! I love you more and more everyday. You are the best daddy our girls could ever ask for, I love watching you play with them and letting them "do" your hair :) Thank you for all the wonderful things you do for our family, you are are supporter, protector and our friend. I don't know what we would do with out you. We love you so much!!!



2 comments:

  1. HEy someone grab KiMO I think she may fall in the bag...crazy kid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey did Chris every make those cupcakes? I only ask because I wondered if they are as good as they say they are?

    ReplyDelete