Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Mamaw

Happy Birthday Mom/Mamaw! We hope you have a great day you absolutely deserve to have one of the best days ever. Thank you for everything you do for all of us, I hope you know how much it all means to us. You have been a great example of how I want and try to mother my girls, I only hope and pray my relationship with them will be like our relationship. I love that you are not only my mother but also my best friend.

Thank you for also being such a GREAT Mamaw to my girls. I love the closeness that you and Hailey have and I love watching the bond with Kiley grow and grow! I know my girls love the Mamaw time they have with you on Thursday and Friday's. I know its not always the way you want to spend your days off but we all appreciate that you spend it with the girls. Thanks again for ALL the things you do for us, we hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!!!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Courtney this was so sweet...way to go you made me cry on my birthday...thank you so much for being such a wonderful daughter and mother to my granddaughters...

    ReplyDelete