Thursday, February 11, 2010



I am participating in this weeks I "heart"... at You and Me Plus Three. Go there now to add yours and read others!!



I "heart" that Kiley is giving kisses ALL the time

I "heart" that both my girls are over their ear infections

I "heart" that my parents got to go to the Superbowl, even if the Colt's didn't win

I "heart" that I have an amazing husband who doesn't care if I go to my boot camp class on his Birthday!

I "heart" date night with my hubby

I "heart" that it is sunny today :)

I "heart" that Hailey told me she misses me when I'm at work

I "heart" my amazing family

I "heart" this great idea that Crystal had, to blog about things that we "heart" for the week! What a great way to keep track of all the wonderful things that happen to us :)

Now go visit her blog and join in on all the "HEART" fun

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating!!! You have great hearts!! =) Be sure to add yours next week, I just love seeing what everyone has to say!!!

    ReplyDelete