Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Road Trip

We took a road trip over the weekend to St Louis, it was so nice to see ALL my family again. We hadn't been to St Louis since Thanksgiving. I was a little nervous as to how the girls would be on the 4 hour ride, but they were good as gold.
Kiley Mo in the car on the way there
Hailey Lauren passing time


We stayed at my Aunt Diane;s house which was great because she has a little boy just a year older then Hailey. They had lots of fun playing together and helping make food for the party on Saturday.


It was about 1000 degrees outside but thankfully there was a really nice breeze so we could tolerate being outside.







The kids and big boys played a baseball game, it reminded me of when I was a little kid and would play ball in the backyard. Although I didn't play a lot of ball, I more or less did a lot of cheer leading and dance in the backyard! We have even started Hailey and Cohen out young playing corn hole!!
>



Its a good thing I have the pictures below or NO ONE would believe that Hailey held a frog!!!!




We were sad to leave all of our family but glad to be home at the same time. I can't wait to go back!!




No comments:

Post a Comment