Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First wagon ride

Over the weekend we had the BEST weather ever, it felt the fall my favorite time of year!!! We had a lot of time outside playing. Hailey and I played with sidewalk chalk while Chris worked on the fish tank stand he is building, then we went for Kiley's very first wagon ride. It makes me sad that she is already sitting up so well she can take wagon rides with Hailey, but they sure do look cute sharing a wagon! After our walk we played on the swings in the backyard and Kiley fell asleep in her swing again. It was also the perfect night to eat dinner outside. The fall-like weather sure does have me craving the fall.











1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! They are so cute....you are so lucky I make such sweet cute grandchildren....HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete