Monday, August 3, 2009

Ready for a change

This weekend Chris and I wanted to clean the house really well...1 because well it just needed it and 2 because Natalie is going to be staying at our house this weekend while we go out of town. So what started out at just cleaning the house turned into rearranging the entire house. We had an entertainment center that was downstairs that we wanted upstairs and one upstairs that we wanted downstairs. I used muscles I didn't know I had when I helped Chris move one entertainment center upstairs! So what does the room look like you ask? Well let me show you...




And did I mention we had the cutest little helpers





1 comment:

  1. Your helpers are adorable...looks like cheap labor....Payment in cookies and crackers I bet..Your room looks nice..I'll have to come over and see it...I haven't been over since before vacation....

    ReplyDelete