Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Injury

Hailey had her first bad injury a few days ago, she went to the library with my parents one night and when she was running to the side walk she fell on the curb and scraped her knee pretty bad. She was eating up all the special attention she was getting from Mamaw and Papaw that night, she said she couldn't walk up the stairs because of her boo-boo. I guess I didn't make it any better when I wrapped her knee up like this...



The scrape was about the size of a silver dollar and she said it burned when she got in the bath. I know she loved the attention she got because she still talks about her boo-boo from the library!

2 comments:

  1. Now Courtney you were the biggest baby when you had boo-boo's so you better make over her....you received the same over kill attention she did...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog....now with facebook I don't check it as often....shame on me...you write such fun things your family does together....Love you guys

    ReplyDelete