Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shutterfly...

Every year for the last 4 years I have used Shutterfly to make our Christmas cards and let me tell you they NEVER disappoint. I love how personal you can make them with 1-4 or more pictures.

It's a great way to share pictures of your family without having to spend lots of money on cards. Shutterfly always has great discounts going on like right now they have 20% percent off holiday cards and free shipping if you spend $30!!! You can shop for cards here. I love the new 2010 designs! You can find my favorites for this year here, here, and here!!!

The other thing I love to do around the holidays on Shutterfly is make calendars. I love the idea of using all my pictures from the past year and being able to keep it. My calendars also serve as a memory book! I give these out as gifts for the grandparents. You can shop the calendars here. They have so many different types, wall calendars, desk calendars or even poster size.

One of my wish list items is a big canvas! We recently had some family pictures taken so I think now is a great time to purchase a canvas. You can check out all the wall art here.

I have yet to be disappoint with anything I do on Shutterfly and I know I will be using them for many, many more things in the future!


If you have a blog and would like a chance to get 50 free Holiday cards click here!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Courtney! My etsy site is

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/shopaspiretobe

    ...we LOVE those blankets. Liam takes his everywhere! If you do decide to ever order anything I can always give it to you in person so you don't have to pay shipping, I think we live pretty close. I am right by Clarian West.

    So with one of the things on your wish list being a big canvas did you check out that groupon i got today? I LOVE those canvases and that deal today was awesome! Just in case you get this comment tonight (only 4 hours left on the deal) I will leave you the link

    http://www.groupon.com/cedar-rapids-iowa-city/?utm_campaign=UserReferral&utm_medium=affiliate_link&utm_source=uu10556564

    ReplyDelete