Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween 2010

This is year our town did Trick or Treating on October 30 instead of the 31, I guess because the 31 was on a Sunday! It worked out really well for us because we were able to trick or treat on Saturday and enjoy the Free for Fall at our church on Sunday!

Kiley Mo dressed as a beautiful love bug butterfly! Hailey wore this costume her 2nd and 3rd Halloween, I'm a little sick of seeing it but didn't want to buy Kiley a costume when this one fit her just fine. Needless to say we will NOT be wearing this again next year :)

Hailey the pretty lady bug! Before Halloween when I would ask Hailey what she wanted to be she would tell me Snow White, so I was sure we would have Snow White! When I took Hailey to Party City I told her she could pick out whatever costume she wanted and ladybug it was! I think this costume is VERY cute but it was made SO cheap, Kiley won't be wearing this next year either because the wings fell apart :(
My little insects!


Our church had a Free for Fall on Halloween, it was a festival that had lots of game stations set up and bounce houses, along with hot dogs, chips, sodas and cookies. The kids wore their costumes and collected more candy from all the game stations.

One of the Dr's I work for gave me this adorable Kitty costume it is a size 2T/3T and Hailey fit in it! I was really happy that she fit in it since the ladybug had seen better days :) She looks so stinkin' cute in this costume

This is Hailey with her best friend Emery, we are said to say that Emery is moving to Maryland in a few weeks :( We are going to miss the Ancarrow family LOTS! Emery and Hailey are the same age and Emery's little sister Reece is the same age as Kiley. We have loved spending time with them lately.

Kiley and Reece!

No comments:

Post a Comment