Tuesday, November 16, 2010

30 years of marriage

On November 22 my parents will be celebrating 30 years of marriage! That seems just crazy to me, I guess because Chris and I have only been married for 5 years.
On Friday all of the "big kids" took my parents out to a place called Dave and Busters. We had a great dinner full of lots of conversation and laughs. It seemed weird to be out with just my brothers and sisters and none of the little kids. After dinner we all played lots of games, it was so much fun to play a bunch of arcade games. My favorite part of the night was watching my Dad, brothers and husband run around and act like they were 10 again!




Mom and Dad, you guys have set a great example of what a marriage should be. You guys share so much love and laughs. We love you guys!!

1 comment:

  1. Courtney Dad and I had a great time..Thanks to all you kids...Love the pictures and your thoughts

    ReplyDelete