Saturday, October 31, 2009

Here comes the bride

Natalie and Josh got married October 24 and it was so much fun, and Natalie made a beautiful bride!!

Myself, Kate and Natalie at Charbono's for the rehearsal dinner.



The finished product, everyone's hair looked SO good!!!

Natalie's mom
The wedding party, I know it is kinda far away but everything looked so pretty!


The girls! I loved our dresses


The prettiest bride I have ever seen and her brother Nate.

Hailey and Josh busting a move!

Two of my favorite girls


The first dance as husband and wife. I love Nat's face in this picture!



Me with the bride and groom, I'm so happy for them!


kisses for the bride!


me and Nate, Natalie's brother


Me with the bride, I just love this girl


Natalie, myself, Kate and Lacy


Of course I had to use this opportunity to get pictures with my family too! My girls had matching dresses but Kiley changed into her jammies early so all the pictures of her she is in her jammies but still looking cute as ever!





Natalie and Josh your wedding was perfect, congrats to you both! We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment