Monday, October 26, 2009

Acting young...

A few weeks ago we all went out for Natalie's Bachelorette party, I haven't been out since...well...um...maybe my Bachelorette party! HA! We went out to eat at the Spaghetti Factory and then we went to Howl at the moon. I had never been to Howl before but it was lots of fun, its a piano bar, not a hip hop bar.

Dinner was so yummy. Myself, Kate and Natalie all ordered different things and shared all of our food, that's the best way to eat, don't ya think!





We tried to get people to buy some of Natalie's candy necklace but only one person did and he only paid $1, it was fun anyways though!

I didn't get home until 4 in the morning, I don't know what I was thinking acting young again :) I had lots fun being out on the town again!

My good computer isn't fixed yet, the hubby is still working on it but my lab top is working!!! So I can still blog and I'm so happy because I have lots to say!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment