Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Fun

Hailey wanted nothing to do with the "guts" of her pumpkin this year, in fact when Chris took the top off of the pumpkin she said "yuck! gross!" I tried to tell her how much fun it was but she still wasn't having it.




I think Hailey's favorite part of craving pumpkins was when she got to help clean the table.

The finished product, I think they all turned out really cute!!\

I wasn't sure if Hailey was gonna go Trick or Treating this year because the Thursday and Friday before she was running a low fever but luckily when she woke up on Satuarday she was feeling like herself again. She was so excited to go Trick or Treating although she really didn't know what it was all about.

Kiley wasn't a big fan of Halloween until after she got a bottle and took a little nap!
Kiley Maureen the little flower
Hailey Lauren the beautiful butterfly.

Hailey loved going to everyone's door, she didn't want to go home. I thought we would only be out for about an hour or so but we stayed out for 2 hours. The other night she asked me if she could go Trick or Treating again. I had to explain that we only do it once a year like the Easter bunny and Santa!




Hailey got tons of candy and got a little hyper with it all too! She started wearing my mom's witch hat.



We had a great Halloween and Hailey is already looking forward to next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment