Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Well since we are almost to Christmas I thought I better post about Thanksgiving :)

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We woke up had breakfast and watched the parade. Hailey is really getting into the parades and I can't wait to watch the Disney parade on Christmas morning!

We headed to my mom and dad's after the girls nap and we had a great meal full of turkey, stuffing, mac-n-cheese, baked beans, green beans, corn, deviled eggs, apple sauce, yams, I'm sure I am leaving things out but it was ALL so yummy.

After we let the food settle in are bellies we planned our attack for black Friday, the best holiday of the year! This year my sister-n-law and I went in with a different strategy...go shopping at midnight :) So we shopped from midnight until 7:30 in the morning!! Yes we are crazy but had TONS of fun and got all our shopping done.

Enjoy pics from Thanksgiving 2010!








No comments:

Post a Comment