Thursday, December 30, 2010

Going Private

So I have been thinking and thinking about making my blog private for no other reason then to protect my girls. Well the decision has been made and I will be making my blog private in about a week or so. Please Please let me know if you read my blog and want to continue...Mom don't worry I got ya covered! I know there are a handful of people out there who read about our boring life and I love sharing it with you guys. Leave me your email and I will add you to the list of allowed readers :)

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget about Dad...he doesnt get your blog now...so add him to it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! Thanks for commenting today and reminding me to give you my email address. I saw your post the other night and bookmarked it to come back and comment but with the in-laws being here i got side tracked. Anyway, my email is sgh131@yahoo.com

    Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete