Sunday, August 1, 2010

Vacation 2010

This year we went to Jacksonville Florida with my brother Cory and his family and my brother Tommy and his family. We had 6 kids and 3 of the 6 were under the age of 1 1/2 BUT it was SO much fun!!! We made some wonderful memories and I love the time I got to spend with all my family!!



We left Friday around 6:30 pm, the plan was to drive all night and get there early Saturday morning but traffic had a different idea for us. We got about 4 hours away and hit a 20 mile back up. Not knowing how long we would be at a stand still we turned around found a hotel and finished it on Saturday. The girls did great the whole drive, they watched lots of movies and slept.
We made it!!!!


Last time we went on vacation this little girl was 9 months old

Me and Cory
Love my brothers :)


Hailey at the beach!!! She loved it, I think she would have stayed there all day! Kiley on the other hand hated everything about the beach. She cried the whole time we were there. I'm not sure if she hated the beach or was cranky because it was nap time. Needless to say we only went to the beach one time. I hope our next vacation Kiley will be more of a fan!



Kiley eating gator and she LOVED it







Hailey and Marley at one of our themed parties, this party was America theme!!
it was so much fun, red, white and blue everywhere! Glow sticks for the kids to wear and fireworks!

We spent one day in St Augustine, it is such a cute town. I would love to go back sometime in the WINTER!! Holy cow it was SO hot!!! It was also hard to go in all the shops with a cadillac stroller but we all had lots of fun.
The big kids!


All the kids...it was so fun to watch all the kids play together the whole week. I love the memories they made!!

Mia and Kiley
Mia and Hailey got tattoos while we were in St Augustine
The boys before they went to the dog track, showing off the money they were about to lose!
Our second themed party...Luau



All Mia wanted all week were some crab legs...yuck






I had a great vacation with them. I'm so happy that my brother Cory's mom opened her house to all of us. Thank you so much Mel!!!!


We headed home Friday around noon, we knew we would be stopping on the way home we just didn't know where. We made it just outside of Nashville before we stopped for the night around 10:30. We got up Saturday around 7:30 and finished the drive. We had a great vacation and I can't wait to have many more family vacations!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see the vacation pictures are on...I know you had fun

    ReplyDelete