Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Happy Halloween!!!

Halloween was a little different this year, it poured down rain on Halloween so all the towns moved Halloween to Friday November 1. That plan would have been perfect but Chris had his 2nd back surgery on November 1. I still managed to fit in trick or treating with the girls. Thankfully Chris' back surgery was scheduled for 9 in the morning so we were home by 3. I got him all nice and comfy on the couch and then headed to my moms to get the girls ready. I drug my mom with me trick or treating because I didn't want to go by myself. Marley and Cory did join us for a little while but they had plans so they headed to that before the girls were ready to be done trick or treating. This was the first year that Kiley went trick or treating the whole time. Usually she is tired of walking after about an hour but this year she trick or treated like a pro! This season of life with the girls is so much fun!












No comments:

Post a Comment