Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 4 of Disney

Our 4th day in Disney was another low key day.  We slept in, ate breakfast at the hotel restaurant and went swimming.  The pools were heated but I was still freezing but the temperature didn't stop the girls from having a great time.  Hailey loved going down the big slide I'm sure she did it about 25 times.





After swimming the girls played on the playground and in the "beach"  They were COVERED in sand!  I had to take them into the bathrooms and stick them in the shower to get the sand off of them.  After the girls were sand free myself, my mom and the girls took a bike ride on a quadbicycle.  It was so much fun!  Hailey and Kiley sat in the front and my mom and I peddled.


After our bike ride we grab some lunch from the to go counter and took it back up to our hotel room.  We all ate our lunch outside on our patio and then took showers and got ready to head to Downtown Disney.

Once we got to Downtown Disney we walked around some more shops and then went to Rainforest Cafe for dinner.

















We headed back to the hotel early because we had another fun filled day that was starting bright and early!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment