Thursday, December 13, 2012

Going to DISNEY!!!!

I have been planning the vacation of a life time for 2 years and the Saturday after Thanksgiving I finally got to share the secret with the girls :)

Chris and I knew we wanted to tell them in a special way and we really wanted to wait until the day we left but I needed to pack us all for a 7 day vacation and I knew I couldn't do that without the girls asking why I was putting all their clothes in suitcases.  We also didn't want to tell them with so much time that they drove us crazy asking everyday when we were leaving. So we thought 7 days before would be the perfect amount of time for them to get excited yet not drive us nuts :)

We sat them down in front of the Christmas tree and told them we had an early Christmas present for them.  We gave them a big box wrapped in Mickey Christmas paper and inside were 3 shirts I had ordered with Minnie on them and a sign that said You are going to Disney World with Daddy, Mommy, Mamaw and Papaw!!!  Hailey saw the sign first and I told her to sound out the words she read you are...I had to help her with the word going and then she shouted DISNEY WORLD!!!!

It was the best day!  A day I had thought about for 2 years, longer then that.  I think I started talking about a Disney vacation before I was pregnant with Kiley.  I couldn't wait to take my family to Disney World and I had worked/researched and talked to lots of people for tips on how to make our vacation MAGICAL!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment