Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday

January 6, 2012 my baby girl turned 3 years old :( How in the world is that possible?!?!? I swear it was just yesterday that I was up every 2 hours feeding and changing diapers. It's so hard to believe Kiley is now a "kid" she doesn't qualify for the baby or toddler category anymore. *tear*

Ki-Mo's birthday was on a Friday, my mom picked up both girls around 2 from daycare and they went to Tom and Kelli's to have a little play date with Cole and Keira. When Chris and I got off of work we headed to my mom and dad's to have cupcakes, ice cream and do presents.






Kiley Maureen, you are such a joy to our life! You keep us on our toes and are full of life and energy. You made our family complete and we couldn't feel more blessed that God gave us you as our daughter. We love you to the moon and back!

1 comment: