Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A wet ride

A guy at Chris' work bought this new motorcycle called a Ural, it is an old Russian bike that has a side car. Chris brought it home from work one night because he thought the girls would love to go for a ride in it. Well Kiley wanted nothing to do with it, big surprise! Hailey on the other hand LOVED it!!!
Chris and Hailey pull out of the driveway to go on their nice little motorcycle ride and Kiley and I are hanging out in the driveway. Kiley turns to me and says "what that on my arm? that rain??" She didn't get the word rain out of her mouth and it started to down pour! I couldn't do anything but start laughing because Chris and Hailey are going around the block on the motorcycle. A few short minutes later Chris and Hailey come around the corner. Hailey's pony tail was flying in the air and she was as close to the windshield as she could be but still with a HUGE smile on her face!




1 comment:

  1. Hey great pics...and stories....I forgot I can start looking at your blog again....Love it

    ReplyDelete