Sunday, February 27, 2011

Playing in the snow

We had lots of snow and ice the first of February, too much of both if you ask me! I am not a fan of either, I wish I could pick up my little world and move it some place that is always warm BUT since I can't do that I try to make the best of the snow! We took the girls out to play in it on Saturday, man it is a lot of work. I took about 20 minutes just to get all the warm gear on. The second we stepped one foot outside Kiley lost it, crying like if her hand was just chopped off! She keep saying NO SNOW!! I sat on the edge of the deck and she was very content sitting there with me. Chris and Hailey had a blast throwing snow balls, making snow angels and just being outside. Hailey has always loved the snow!










No comments:

Post a Comment